The Role: Here is an exhilarating challenge available for a Back End Software Engineer to work remotely with a global remote team located in the UK, San Francisco and South Africa.
Our client is looking for a back-end software engineer with a difference who is ready to embark on building the most cutting-edge software products in the healthcare industry.
Skills and experience:
- 10+ years of experience working on server-side applications, particularly around building APIs and processing data.
- IT degree
- Experience with the following:
- Python development (5 years)
- SqlAlchemy (2 years)
- Bottle (1 year)
- Microservices (2 years)
- Cloud experience
- Kafka (1 year)
- gRPC nice to have
- Produce well-designed, high-quality software.
- Design innovative, scalable solutions with exceptional performance.
- Collaborate with team members to find the best solutions for product design.
- Work in an environment that will give you the freedom to learn, grow and explore.
- Work with a team that will value your unique knowledge and abilities
Personality and Attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems, including working with others to find lasting solutions.
- Unstoppable curiosity and willingness to work with the best technologies and solutions.
- Innovative to the core and ability to learn new coding languages as needed.