Our client in the fraud prevention industry is looking for a software developer who will be responsible for the front-end developer and support of their software. You can work remotely from any location in South Africa.
The company is vsfight fraud in the financial services industry by providing a shared database to member organizations and providing the public with a way to protect themselves against identity theft and identity theft.
Objective of the role
- Work with the back-end developer to maintain the front-end of the current cloud-based anti-fraud platform based on the following criteria:
- The system must maintain the highest levels of digital security equivalent to those used by the financial services industry for the front-end using Entity Framework, Identity Server and C#
- It is preferable to have some experience in using Hangfire, Minio, Rabit MQ, Microservices, including creating and integrating SOAP and REST APIs.
- Preferably have experience in SQL Server and database integration
- Must be able to function independently and support a senior developer in development and day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance of the system and focused on front line support (internal SAFPS team)
- Assist in compiling technical aspects of service and change requests
- Frontend coding in accordance with coding standards and best practices
- Daily support and maintenance
Qualifications and experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Computer Science/Computer Science/Software Development
- 4 6 years of experience in front-end development and support
Skills / Abilities
- Experienced with the following technologies
- CSS Styling
- Accompanying skills:
- SQL Server
- Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 15 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- In accordance with our clients’ employment equity requirements, only South African citizens will be considered.
- Please include your current salary and salary expectations.