Optimi is currently looking to hire a motivated individual to join the team as an Intermediate Software Developer. The ideal candidate should be proficient in building new system functionality, troubleshooting system issues, and integrating systems.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma/technical certification/relevant experience.
- Any familiarity with SASS, UML, Agile methodology and CI/CD best practices will be advantageous.
- Motivated person.
- Four or more years of relevant experience.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Great communication skills.
- Translate requirements into robust technical solutions.
- Communicate and demonstrate progress throughout each phase of the project.
- Collaborate on the overall design of the technical solution.
- Write clear, concise, and well-documented code.
- Participate in regular code reviews with senior members of the development team.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with Test Analysts and Business Analysts to provide timely feedback and resolutions to production or feature related issues.
- Keep up to date with technology trends and how they can benefit Optimi’s software landscape.
- Identify areas of system and code improvement and consult with senior team members on the implementation of these.
- Software development
- RESTful web services
Find out more/Apply to this position