Job ID: 2847838
Objective of the role
- The purpose of this role is to design, test and maintain software programs for operating systems or applications that are to be deployed to a customer and ensure that they meet 100% assurance parameters. quality.
- Instrumental in understanding product/software requirements and design
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, studying system flow, data usage and work processes
- Investigate issues tracked in the software development lifecycle
- Facilitate root cause analysis of system issues and problem statement
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Analyze customer requirements and convert requirements into feasible design
- Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who perform the detailed investigation of software requirements
- Confer with project managers to gain insight into software capabilities
- Perform coding and ensure optimal development of software/modules
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, software development, and proposed software
- Develop and automate software validation processes by configuring and designing test cases/scenarios/use cases, and executing these cases
- Modify the software to correct errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance or upgrade interfaces.
- Analyze information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications to an existing system
- Ensure code is error-free or has no bugs and test failures
- Prepare reports on programming project specifications, activities and status
- Ensure that all codes are generated according to the defined standard for the project/program/account with clear description and replication patterns
- Compile timely, complete and accurate documentation and reports as requested
- Coordinate with the team on the daily status and progress of the project and document it
- Provide feedback on usability and maintainability, trace the outcome back to quality risk and report to relevant stakeholders
- Progress reports and client guidance on an ongoing basis regarding the project and its execution
- Collect all customer requirements and details for better quality work
- Take feedback on a regular basis to ensure smooth and on-time delivery
- Participate in ongoing education and training to stay current with best practices, learn new programming languages, and better support other team members.
- Consultation with engineering personnel to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Document much needed details and reports in a formal way for a good understanding of the software from customer proposal to implementation
- Ensure good quality interaction with customer email content, tracking error reports, voice calls, business etiquette, etc.
- Quick response to customer requests and no cases of internal or external complaints
Interaction with stakeholders
Identification of stakeholders:
- Senior Software Developer and Project Manager
Objective of the interaction:
- Regular reports and updates
- For the coordination of work and support in the provision of test solutions
- Provide tailored solutions and support as needed
Lists the skills required to effectively fulfill this role:
Functional Competencies / Abilities:
- Leverage technology – Knowledge of current and upcoming technology as well as programming expertise (automation, tools and systems) to increase effectiveness and efficiency in own function/client organization – Proficient
- Process Excellence – Ability to follow standards and norms to produce consistent results, provide effective control and risk reduction – Expert
- Technical knowledge – knowledge of various programming languages, tools, standards and quality management processes – Expert
- Know the skills required. Demonstrates (in part) frequently with minimal support and guidance.
- Consistently demonstrates full range of skill without guidance. Also extends the skill to difficult and unfamiliar situations.
- Applies the skill in all situations and also serves as a guide to others.
- Mentors others and builds organizational capacity in area of expertise. Serves as a key resource for this competency and is recognized throughout the organization.
- Formulation and prioritization
- Manage complexity
- Execution Excellence
- Passion for results
No. Performance Parameter:
- Continuous integration, software deployment and monitoring
- Metric: 100% error free on onboarding and implementation, percent throughput, adherence to schedule/release plan
- Quality and Satisfaction
- Measurement: on-time delivery, software management, query troubleshooting
- Customer experience, achievement of certifications awarded for skills development
- GIS and reports
- Measurement: 100% on time MIS and reporting.
Click here to apply