Our client in Port Elizabeth / Gqeberha is looking for a Software Developer to join their team.
Qualifications, experience and skills required:
- Own transport + license
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience
- No criminal record
- Own credit history
- 12th grade/matric
- Network framework
- BSc or equivalent degree
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- VB.Net framework
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Git source control
- Design Patterns – MVC / MVVM
- Web fundamentals like HTML, CSS
- Front-end frameworks (CSS) like Bootstrap
- API design and development
- RESTful Services
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing medium to complex systems and applications using software development best practices.
- Investigate issues and requests received from customers regarding company products and services.
- Help with data manipulation, database modifications and database design.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create new features.
- Bug fixes and app performance improvements.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs into visuals.
- Understanding and implementing security and data protection.
- Analyze documentation and provide time estimates for tickets.
If you are not contacted within two weeks of your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Find out more/Apply to this position