Our client, a giant in the telecommunications sector, is actively looking for a Software/Web Developer to join its ranks.
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
The technical requirements:
- Fundamental knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Knowledge base in software and web development
- Software and website development frameworks, concepts and terms
- DevOps CI/CD and Cloud Deployment Best Practices
- Knowledge of cloud containerization, standards and application deployment options
- Cloud computing and platform management (GCP, Azure, AWS, etc.)
Tasks you will be required to perform:
- Identify needed organizational improvements, design systems to implement those changes, then train and motivate others to use those systems.
- Perform work related to the design of user interface and user experience elements that enable users to use our products and services effectively and with minimal effort.
- Execute the design, development and/or maintenance of all web components necessary for the proper functioning of the tools and services.
- Engage with stakeholders to support the design and delivery of data science projects and solutions.
- Use software development techniques to solve business problems.
- Lead and develop a team of junior software and web developers.
- Contribute to our agile way of working and our culture of innovation.
- Translate business requirements into system requirements.
- Consistent documentation of all tools, systems and processes implemented.
Apply now and let’s start your future today!
- Google Cloud Platform
Desired work experience:
- 5 to 10 years Software development
Desired level of qualification:
Find out more/Apply to this position