Are you obsessed with solving customer problems and delivering the right product while owning all the implemented features end-to-end?
Do you want to work in a highly skilled agile team with a strong customer orientation to develop Go software for a service-based architecture in a continuous integration environment? Do you have a strong passion for developing robust, reliable, high throughput, and highly available back-end software systems and integrating them with various other components and/or subsystems?
If you want to help expand my client’s position as a market leader by building systems that add value to their customers, are scalable and can adapt to the ever-increasing volume of telecommunications traffic and you have the following elements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering, with subjects related to systems software.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a software developer.
- Proficiency in Go, Java, C or C++. Most development is done in Go.
- Proficiency in Linux-based systems.
- Driven to solve difficult problems in innovative ways.
- Critical and thorough thinker.
- Excellent communicator
Please send your latest CV and skills matrix to Gugu Peter at [Email Address Removed]. You can also contact me on [Phone Number Removed];
Find out more/Apply to this position