- Write and maintain first class software.
- Analyze and solve business problems with software.
- Learn and push the software knowledge of the team and oneself.
- Communicate with team leaders.
- Extend and maintain existing software solutions.
- Resolve support requests.
- Undergraduate degree in information systems or computer science.
- Preferred honors.
- 1-2+ years of experience writing software.
- ASP.Net and MVC Forms
- A recognized financial qualification would be greatly beneficial.
- Entity frame.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Pay attention to details.
- Protects the integrity of sensitive customer data.
- Quick learner.
- Strong interest in software development.
- Strong analytical skills and an interest in financial software.
- Good time management.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Communicates clearly and politely, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work independently but also be a team player.
- Willing to put in long hours when needed.
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. OnlySouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Find out more/Apply to this position