Summary of work
- The Software Developer’s duty is to create and implement functional programs for Health Connect 24×7. You will work with the Product Manager throughout the software development lifecycle.
The preferred candidate will:
- Design client-side and server-side architecture for the project task.
- Build the front-end of applications through attractive UI design with modern technologies
- Develop and maintain well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs for business partnerships using the preferred language per project.
- Testing software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software application to ensure it meets project requirements
- Build features and apps with mobile-friendly design.
- Write the technical documentation applicable to the project.
- Recognize and recommend necessary changes in operating and/or operating procedures.
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree with 2 to 5 years of work experience.
- Adequate knowledge of PHP and PHP frameworks
- Experience integrating 3rd party solutions such as CRM software, analytics tools, etc.
- Knowledge of my SQL and CI/CD operations
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and programming languages
- Ability to create and maintain WordPress sites.
- Demonstrated experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications
- Excellent understanding of data design, architecture, relational databases and data modeling
- Understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle and quality control practices
- Ability to define and solve logical problems for highly technical applications.
- Strong communication skills with technical and non-technical customers.
N200,000 – N250,000 per month.
Click here to apply