Opportunity available!! Our client, a leading international automotive manufacturer, is looking to employ a software developer (full [URL Removed] to join their dynamic team in East London.
- Proficiency in Net programming (C#).
- Knowledge of W3C standards
- Proficiency in various database management systems based on SQL and NoSQL.
- Mastery of various code management and branching strategies (Git Flow, Feature Branching).
- Proficiency in object-oriented design and programming.
- Proficiency in mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate, Entity Framework)
- Ability to build web APIs using various Node.JS/.Net programming languages (C#)
- Mastery of domain-focused design concepts
- Mastery of rest API design standards in order to implement them in Frontend products.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of DevOps principles and their impact on development cycles
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiar and comfortable with Agile terminology and teams.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- A technical mind and an analytical approach.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good leadership skills.
Qualifications and experience
- Minimum NQF 7 – BSC/BCom/BTech in Information Technology, Information Systems Engineering or Computer Science or relevant equivalent
- Relevant programming certification will be advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience
- 3-5 years of beneficial project management experience
- software developer
- A whole package
Find out more/Apply to this position