A leading micro-payments processing service provider is seeking the strong leadership of a strategically minded Software Developer/Team Leader to join their Joburg team. Your main role will be to provide technical solutions, coaching and mentoring while implementing good development practices and processes, ensuring high software quality standards are maintained. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role with a must have experience in the card industry as a developer, demonstrated team leadership ability and your technology toolset should include the elements following – .Net, ASP.NET Security, C#, WCF, Angular, REST, SQL, Fluent NHibernate, Dynamics365, [URL Removed] Version 5.0 & FuturEX, Cardholder Data EncryptionDecryption (DUKPT) Methodology.
- Manage a team of Developers, Architects and develop software solutions to meet business needs.
- Perform code reviews
- Take responsibility for the overall solution implemented.
- Generate and maintain solution documentation.
- BSc. Computer science degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as a senior software developer or team leader.
- Experience as a developer in the map industry is essential.
- Demonstrated team leadership skills.
- Languages & Frameworks: DotNet, C#, WCF, Microsoft Practices Unity (dependency injection and module referencing), Angular, REST.
- Data: MS SQL, Fluent NHibernate (Poco SQL object mapping).
- Logging: Elastic, Microsoft Enterprise Libraries.
- User Authentication: ASP.NET Security (SQL Membership Provider).
- Real-time Postillion integration: [URL Removed] Version 5.0 (hybrid ISO 8583(1993) ISO 8583(2000)).
- Data encryption and key management: FuturEX, Cardholder Data Encryption and Decryption Methodology (DUKPT).
- RCMP: Dynamics365.
- Experience in Dynamics365.
- Attention to detail.
- Initiative, autonomous.
- Good communicator.
Although we would really like to respond to every application, if you are not contacted for this position within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for a job, make sure you meet the minimum job requirements. OnlySouth African citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not at the stated location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all job applications and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to [Email Address Removed] and mention the reference numbers of the works. We have a job listing on [URL Removed] Datafin IT Recruitment – Jobs in Cape Town.
Find out more/Apply to this position